Dates Coming Soon
To Be Announced
Rhea Lana's is all about
CLOTHING AND CONNECTING FAMILIES!
We LOVE serving families in the North Kansas City area!
Dates and location for our Spring/Summer, 2014 Event coming SOON!
In the meantime, please join our MAILING LIST and like our Facebook page to get all of the latest information. Rhea Lana's is a community event which helps families stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase high-quality children's items. Our specialty is gently used children's clothing, baby furniture, toys, and equipment. We love anything that is cute and in season! Expect to find great deals on brands like Gap, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Ralph Lauren, Limited Too, Justice, Aeropostale, Matilda Jane, Mimi Maternity, and so much more!
At Rhea Lana's, we love CLOTHING AND CONNECTING FAMILIES! Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We can't wait for you to experience the differences this consignment event offers. We would love to have you join us as a shopper, consignor, volunteer worker...or better yet, all three!
What is Rhea Lana's? A bi-annual (Fall and Spring) consignment sale event of HIGH QUALITY children's/teens clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVD's, baby items, video games and controllers, strollers, gently used maternity clothes and much, much more. Consignors enter their items into our easy to use online system, prepare and price their own items and make 70% (and can earn up to 80%) on all items that are purchased during the week of the sale. Consignors can review their sales LIVE online throughout the week and then pick up their check on the final day, along with their unsold items. We GUARANTEE all items (ie. if an unsold item is not returned, then we will pay the consignor 70% of the price of the item). If consignor's choose, unsold items can be left and we will donate them to a few hand picked local charities.
TO DO LIST:
1. Join our mailing list You will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, item preparation, drop off information, volunteer opportunities and incentives. Don't worry - we keep our emails limited and never share your addresses or personal information with anyone.
2. Start cleaning out your closets Create Spring/Summer consignment tubs with your children's/teens BEST clothing and shoes that they no longer wear. Shoppers love to buy high quality name brand and boutique items for less at our events. Changing tables, gliders/rockers, bunk beds and other children's furniture are among our most popular items. We typically sell about 95% of our baby equipment and toys such as Jumparoos, high chairs, car seats (must be manufactured in last 5 years), strollers, playyards, play kitchens, tool benches and outdoor playsets. Don't forget DVD's and electronic games too!!
Too busy? Don't have time to prepare your items? Become a "VIP" Mom and let us prepare your items for you. Contact us via email at email@example.com for details as soon as possible as space is limited and the spots fill up quickly. This will be our Spring/Summer event and will be accepting only Spring and Summer items.
3. Become a Consignor Start preparing your items NOW. If you're a returning consignor, you can log in using your previous consignor ID and password HERE. Don't worry if you forgot it! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get it right over to you. If you're a new consignor, click HERE to get started right away! Not sure how to get started? Email me at email@example.com and I will email you a Starter Kit. It gives you ALL the detailed information you will need to consign with Rhea Lana's and make the MOST money possible! Our system will open to start entering once a date and location are secure! Make sure to join our mailing list or "Like" us on Facebook and we will announce there also!
4. Ways to earn more as a consignor When you refer THREE NEW consignors to Rhea Lana's of Lee's Summit, you will receive 75% (instead of 70%) of your sales!! When you refer FIVE more NEW consignors, you will get 80% of your sales!! Note: Each referred consignor must consign at least 35 items and MUST give us your name (email firstname.lastname@example.org) when they drop off their items
5. Become a Volunteer Volunteer and get an Early Worker's Pass so you can shop before the doors open to the public. It's always fun and you get to make new lifelong friends as well as the added perks of shopping early. The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event!! The volunteer link HERE also shows other volunteer opportunities during the month before the event, like distributing flyers and yard signs. Don't have time to work but want to shop the Private Pre-Sale? You can also volunteer to bring food, lunch and/or dinner to our other volunteers during the sale. We really take care of our volunteers and getting a chance to shop first means you get to find the best of the best at great prices.
6. Join our Facebook Fan Page Remain up to date on current announcements, postings and contests by clicking HERE.
7. Let us help you market your business!!! Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us; families with young up to teenage children? Email Erin at email@example.com to find out about our vendor booths at our event and/or about placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given out to the first 250 shoppers at our Event.
Thank you for being part of our consignment family. Serving and connecting families is what we do best. If you have questions about our event, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're excited to meet you! We are moms who love helping moms!
Blessings to You & Your Family!
Erin & Judy